Biography 0f Dani Alves (The Tarantula)
Yes, we are back with an inspirational biography of another football legend. This player is none other than Dani Alves. In this article, we are going to inform you of his complete story from his birth to his early life and the start of his football career and the rise of his career and personal life and some facts about Dani Alves and at the end, we will see some of his big achievements. He is a very funny player and he is often seen as very active on social media with videos and pictures. Now we will start it with knowing some basic things about the player.
Dani Alves plays for the Brazilian team and has played for many legendary clubs and is currently playing for the Sao Paula. His position in football is Right back. He is 37 years old. He was born in Brazil in the city of Juazeiro on 6 May 1983. His height is 5feet and 8 inches. He has played for Bahia, Sevilla and FCB, and Juventus, and PSG in the past. He has many achievements but few very important ones are about his trophies. He is the player with the most trophies in the football world and his career is still not finished. He has won a total of 43 trophies.
“Another important thing is his football position right back. The football experts say he has changed the definition of the full-backs in football. You can also say that he is the player after which attacking football by full-backs has started. Before him, the role of Full Back was not the same which is after him. He has completely changed the definition of fullback.”
Now we will discuss few things about his early life and the start and rise of his football journey.
The early life of Dani Alves;
- He was born in Brazil in the city of Juazeiro on 6 May 1983. His father’s name is Domingos. His father was a farmer by his profession. He belonged to a very poor family and this successive journey was not easy at all. He started playing football in his childhood and his father was also very passionate about it since he was born in a football-loving country like Brazil. So in his childhood, he played with his neighbors and somehow he managed to make a team.
- He started playing as a winger in childhood but because of his less scoring ability, his father changed his position to right-back which is his position till now. He was not coached by brilliant coaches and he even didn’t have football gadgets to practice football. In his village, there was no ground for football.
- It is said he had to travel 42 km daily to play football and to find a ground (He recently visited his village and the football ground in which he played his complete childhood. He has made a football ground there and provided many basic facilities to his needy villagers). Because he belonged to a poor family he also worked as a farmer and laborer with his father in childhood.
- He had slept on a bed that was made of cement all his childhood. His lifestyle was not the same as is now. He is living a very lavish life current now because your efforts always pay. Just don’t quit keep going is the lesson and you will find your dreams.
Start of football career;
After this all hard work he started playing very good football and the first club he joined was Esporte Clube Bahia in 2001. He impressed his coach in his first game in a 3:0 win in which he played an important role and soon after that he was promoted to the first team.
- Transfer to Sevilla;
In 2002 due to his awesome performances, he was transferred to Sevilla on loan. After his eye-catching performance in the 2003 FIFA World Youth Championship where he impressed Brazil this move was made permanent.
- Transfer to FCB;
His transfer to FCB was done on 2 July 2008 and due to his stunning performances he was the 3rd most expensive defender. He achieved a lot with FCB and is remembered as one of the legendary players of Barca. He has stayed in FCB for 8 years.
- Move to Juventus;
On 27 June 2016, he moved to Italy and started playing in Juventus and he also gave an awesome performance there too and stayed there for 1 year and won a Copa Italia and then moved to the French side.
- PSG transfer of Dani Alves;
On 12 July 2017, he was transferred to PSG for a free transfer and he stayed there till 2019 and then he moved to Sao Paulo in which he wished to play earlier too.
- Move of Sao Paulo;
On 1 August 2019, he made a contract with Sao Paulo till 2022 and is still playing for the club and he is entertaining his fans.
Dani Alves had won many trophies and he had a famous world record for winning most trophies by a single player (43). Here we will list some of his main achievements.
- Bahia: 2001-02
- Campeonato Baiano — 2001
- Copa do Nordeste (2) — 2001, 2002
- Sevilla: 2002-08
- Copa del Rey — 2006-07
- Supercopa de Espana — 2007
- Uefa Cup (2) — 2005-06, 2006-07
- Uefa Super Cup — 2006
- Barcelona: 2008-16
- La Liga (6) — 2008–09, 2009–10, 2010–11, 2012–13, 2014–15, 2015–16Copa del Rey (4) — 2008–09, 2011–12, 2014–15, 2015–16
- Supercopa de Espana (4) — 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013
- Champions League (3) — 2008–09, 2010–11, 2014–15
- Uefa Super Cup (3) — 2009, 2011, 2015
- Fifa Club World Cup (3) — 2009, 2011, 2015
- Juventus: 2016-17Serie A — 2016-17
- Coppa Italia — 2016-17
- PSG: 2017-presentTrophee des Champions — 2017
- Coupe de la Lige — 2017-18
- Coupe de France — 2017-18
- Ligue 1 (2) — 2017/18, 2018/19
- Brazil: 2006-presentCopa America — 2007, 2019Confederations Cup (2) — 2009, 2013
Due to his efforts for football and for humanity, he was also appointed as Special Olympic Ambassador for football. His story is really a motivation for us and the lesson is hard work always pays off. We should keep going.
#Rise and Rise.